Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fucking Bullshit

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Deadpool
Clan Member
Clan Member
Deadpool

Fucking Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Fucking Bullshit   Fucking Bullshit EmptyThu May 28, 2009 8:03 pm

As a few of you may have noticed, I haven't been in the jag server much lately, in fact, I;ve only been in it about twice in this last week or so. It's because my 1.6 has been acting really weirdly. Whenever I have a weapon, any weapon at all, the looking becomes all choppy. It;s not lagg, its not framerate issues, its just that the action of me moving my mouse doesn't register when I play, it's fucking bullshit. So until I somehow get that resolved, then I probably won't play any 1.6 at all. I play source a lot now, since my mouse works perfectly fine for that game, left 4 dead as well. I got a new mouse a few days ago, but that's not it, because it was doing this way before I got my new one, in fact, I got this new one because of the problem. If anyone knows what to do, it's appreciated very much.
Back to top Go down
tehmc
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Fucking Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fucking Bullshit   Fucking Bullshit EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:21 pm

Trying going into:

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\youremail@youremail.com\counter-strike\cstrike and delete your config.cfg and userconfig.cfg and see if that helps
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
Clan Member
Clan Member
Deadpool

Fucking Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fucking Bullshit   Fucking Bullshit EmptyThu May 28, 2009 10:59 pm

thank you dude
that fixed it. I love you.
Back to top Go down
Quiksilver
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

Fucking Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fucking Bullshit   Fucking Bullshit EmptyThu May 28, 2009 11:10 pm

mc to the rescue!
Back to top Go down
AmazingHyzer
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
AmazingHyzer

Fucking Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fucking Bullshit   Fucking Bullshit EmptyFri May 29, 2009 10:26 pm

mc is a hack
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fucking Bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fucking Bullshit   Fucking Bullshit Empty

Back to top Go down

Fucking Bullshit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Just a Game :: [J.A.G] Just a Game! :: News-
Jump to: