Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hmm lets actully do something about this maybe...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
megatech

megatech

hmm lets actully do something about this maybe... Empty
PostSubject: hmm lets actully do something about this maybe...   hmm lets actully do something about this maybe... EmptyMon May 25, 2009 12:53 pm

Alright so basicly it ends up being that JAG, one of the rules is to not bash other players i do believe that includes racism, im pretty fucking tired of it to expecially when its coming from the bitch ass 1 star admins, mainly aimed at truewun or whatever that fucking clowns name is, u guys need to monitor and police ur server a little fucking better and stop letting fucking faggot ass cry hards in your pub clan most of the jag members are tight but lately you guys have been on my ass for no reason at all, and since banning doesnt work since im fucking clean as u guys have tried 5 times before, i cant really take playing there so untill your admins grow the fuck up and start being a bit more player friendly im out homies

Megatech
Back to top Go down
M4RT1N0
Dunced
Dunced
M4RT1N0

PostSubject: Re: hmm lets actully do something about this maybe...   hmm lets actully do something about this maybe... EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:40 pm

:-/ sorry you had to go through that man, ima 2 star so i dont have much authority but ill do the most i can to make sure theres no racism. except on death though its okay to be racist to him hahaha. lol! jk
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: hmm lets actully do something about this maybe...   hmm lets actully do something about this maybe... EmptyMon May 25, 2009 8:54 pm

i read this post and stopped reading after were it says 1 star bitch ass admins. if ur gonna appeal something and want us to do something about it. do it respectively or dont do it. maybe its cuz ur tired of it that it happened b4. but it takes time for us to deal with things, we gotta watch our admins our selves. u could be lying ur could be saying the truth but we need to see it.just saying i stopped reading this post after u said 1star bitch ass admins. and i prob wont continue reading it.
Back to top Go down
truewun

PostSubject: Re: hmm lets actully do something about this maybe...   hmm lets actully do something about this maybe... EmptyMon May 25, 2009 8:56 pm

Yea because that makes perfect sense. I just wait for you to join the server then i come in a get all over your ass. Nope not how that works. I will show one example. I was in server you came in and i was talking to someone else messing with them and you make the comment oh dont worry truewun is just some noob 1 star bitch ass admin. Then i ask you to be quite 3 times and you keep saying bitch ass 1 star admin. So you show more respect and then you will get same.
Back to top Go down
megatech

megatech

PostSubject: Re: hmm lets actully do something about this maybe...   hmm lets actully do something about this maybe... EmptyMon May 25, 2009 9:15 pm

Quote :
i was talking to someone else messing with them and you make the comment oh dont worry truewun is just some noob 1 star bitch ass admin. Then i ask you to be quite 3 times and you keep saying bitch ass 1 star admin. So you show more respect and then you will get same.

lol, i like how you tried to lie about that shit, one i have never talked to shit an admin specially a jag admin, even if you are one homie i still dont talk shit i tell you to shut up and get off my nuts but thats about it, and your the one that always started the shit homie i even got the shit on demo if none of the other jag members believe me so if they wanna check the shit out they can just reply to me or pm me or some shit, i wouldnt have posted this shit without some solid back up homie but like i said nice try on the lie i try and ignore you when ever possible but when ur randomly telling me to "stfu u dumb nigger" and shit like that, fuck you homie like i said they made a mistake letting you in.. but yeah about that demo, just hit me up and i'll upload it to filefront or something just to show you how this fag rolls in the pub server when no other admin is in there...
Back to top Go down
truewun

PostSubject: Re: hmm lets actully do something about this maybe...   hmm lets actully do something about this maybe... EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:30 pm

yea because you know me bro. i go in the server just to get all over you. Your a joke i have proof that you start shit!

CRY SOME MORE
Back to top Go down
megatech

megatech

PostSubject: Re: hmm lets actully do something about this maybe...   hmm lets actully do something about this maybe... EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:34 pm

lol you have proof that i start shit i'd really like to see that. im not crying about to much all im "crying" per se about is that your a fucking racist fuck and im asking you to chill the fuck out.
Back to top Go down
truewun

PostSubject: Re: hmm lets actully do something about this maybe...   hmm lets actully do something about this maybe... EmptyTue May 26, 2009 12:08 am

calm down you say you never disrespect admin well in ur statement at first you say this bitch ass 1 star admin. there you go so please shhh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hmm lets actully do something about this maybe...   hmm lets actully do something about this maybe... Empty

Back to top Go down

hmm lets actully do something about this maybe...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Just a Game :: [J.A.G] Just a Game! :: News-
Jump to: