Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hacked again!

Go down 
+13
M4RT1N0
Quiksilver
Cupcake
Matt
Big|Downy
impartial I (Daniel)
death1*8*7
5p4rX
Thomasu
Caleh
Vondom
Deadpool
jungwoo222
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
jungwoo222

jungwoo222

Hacked again! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacked again!   Hacked again! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 6:27 am

Thanks cuqcake Serious question don lie dose it work or not?
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

PostSubject: Re: Hacked again!   Hacked again! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 3:05 pm

I like jungwoo just fine but he lost a second account that was either barrowed or given to hime he needs to learn the only way hes gonna learn is to buy his owne account...

No IT DOESNT
Back to top Go down
jungwoo222

jungwoo222

PostSubject: Re: Hacked again!   Hacked again! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 6:16 pm

Bull Shit vondom you treat me like shit. On steam i leave it on, the next mornning i get a message saying "Get on! U get a acc and u never play!" every fuckin weekend i get that msg. Thats FUCKING GAY IM DONE WITH YOUR SHIT!!!!!!!@
Back to top Go down
impartial I (Daniel)
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: Hacked again!   Hacked again! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 6:54 pm

lol wtf?
Back to top Go down
jungwoo222

jungwoo222

PostSubject: Re: Hacked again!   Hacked again! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 7:14 pm

Dose the thing work yes no real answer
Back to top Go down
Quiksilver
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

PostSubject: Re: Hacked again!   Hacked again! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 7:22 pm

i think your previous statements proves everybody's point...
Back to top Go down
jungwoo222

jungwoo222

PostSubject: Re: Hacked again!   Hacked again! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 7:40 pm

Wait so dose it work or not???
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
Clan Member
Clan Member
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hacked again!   Hacked again! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 7:56 pm

Immortlaz, shut the fuck up. It does not work, its a scam. NEVER EVER GIVE OUT YOUR PASSWORD. There are no programs you can use, there are no steam admins asking for passwords. Use your common sense and don't fall for this shit.
Back to top Go down
jungwoo222

jungwoo222

PostSubject: Re: Hacked again!   Hacked again! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 8:10 pm

well why would he put that here to try to scam his clan mates
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: Hacked again!   Hacked again! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:39 pm

el oh el, u guys got this kid going crazy its funny tho
Back to top Go down
M4RT1N0
Dunced
Dunced
M4RT1N0

PostSubject: Re: Hacked again!   Hacked again! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 12:49 pm

LOL oh snap hes callin vondom out
Back to top Go down
Matt
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Hacked again!   Hacked again! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 1:34 pm

jungwoo222 wrote:
well why would he put that here to try to scam his clan mates

Immortalz just stop....IT DOESN'T WORK! Use your COMMON sense. you have been told many many times before STEAM WILL NEVER ASK FOR YOUR PASSWORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOTTOM LINE NO EXCEPTIONS!!!]

N-E-V-E-R

Last edited by Matt on Fri May 29, 2009 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
M4RT1N0
Dunced
Dunced
M4RT1N0

PostSubject: Re: Hacked again!   Hacked again! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 1:36 pm

matt, i like that NEVER in red it reminds me of DENIED hahaha
Back to top Go down
Matt
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Hacked again!   Hacked again! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 1:46 pm

Hacked again! - Page 2 Jesus-dumbass

just so ppl can smile about this topic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vondom
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Vondom

PostSubject: Re: Hacked again!   Hacked again! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 10:06 pm

Fuck KID i have a life sorry im not a 12 yo boy....if i didnt like you i wouldnt bother writeing or attempting to get you an account .. so if you wana be disrespectful go sit in a corner and cry to your mom so she can buy you an account o wait she wont buy one for you and you underage sucks for you your dead to me after saying that good luck
Back to top Go down
AmazingHyzer
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
AmazingHyzer

PostSubject: Re: Hacked again!   Hacked again! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 10:22 pm

wow jung u dumbass lol. have fun gettin another account. holy shit this thread is funny
Back to top Go down
Cupcake
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Cupcake

PostSubject: Re: Hacked again!   Hacked again! - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 7:27 am

Seriously guys, have a little respect. You don't have to treat him like shit. That's not cool. If you do that shit and sit there and make fun of him cause he is younger and shit, then you need to grow the fuck up. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
5p4rX
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
5p4rX

PostSubject: Re: Hacked again!   Hacked again! - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 10:47 am

you know, yesterday I logged onto steam and when i tried to go to edit my steam profile it kept asking for my username and pw. I musta sat there for bout5 mins trying to remember my damn pw, asked like 5 ppl for help on how to retrieve my pw too. Thx to Katie's advice tho (w2g katie!) I just restarted steam and it went away. THank god for being forgetful and 'thank heaven for little girls!' (that's a song btw)
Back to top Go down
jungwoo222

jungwoo222

PostSubject: Re: Hacked again!   Hacked again! - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:32 pm

God dam. Tirns out im not getting one. The fuking EB games is long away from hamilton. FUCK MY LIFE so this means i wont be on for a while!
Back to top Go down
5p4rX
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
5p4rX

PostSubject: Re: Hacked again!   Hacked again! - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:45 pm

god gave you a thumb for a reason, hitchhike!
Back to top Go down
M4RT1N0
Dunced
Dunced
M4RT1N0

PostSubject: Re: Hacked again!   Hacked again! - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:50 pm

wow, its a game. dont freak out about gettin it. when your like 16 you will realize that buying games is a waste of money, which is why i am not buying anymore.
Back to top Go down
jungwoo222

jungwoo222

PostSubject: Re: Hacked again!   Hacked again! - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 3:40 pm

but now i cant play :'(
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
Clan Member
Clan Member
Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Hacked again!   Hacked again! - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 8:47 pm

I don't mean to disrespect you man, but get a clue. And it is just a game, so you can wait for it.
Back to top Go down
trix
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
trix

PostSubject: Re: Hacked again!   Hacked again! - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 5:48 am

The fact of the matters is that you gotta be more careful when you are playing, no one is gonna give you an account if they know that there is a 99% sure answer that you will get it hacked or stolen again.... just how it is, but im sorry to hear that you got that account stolen..... no matter what the message says if it is saying go to a website or asking for a password just close it.... even if it is from steam and says shit like that, that your account expires just always think that it could be a trick and just close the message and forget about it, and if it is for real what are they going to do? punish you? lol, if it really was in important message from STEAM then they will send it again if you just close it.
Back to top Go down
mikedizzle

PostSubject: Re: Hacked again!   Hacked again! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 10:13 am

To be honest... You guys are being big dicks to Immortalz.. Sure I give him a hard time sometimes but quite frankly you guys need to grow up, hes just a kid sure hes pretty unsmart about getting tricked like that but honestly you guys should be teaching him and telling him whats out there not calling him a "Dumb ass" or anything else that might come to mind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hacked again!   Hacked again! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hacked again!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Just a Game :: [J.A.G] Just a Game! :: News-
Jump to: