Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Read: xC. Rules

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Big|Downy
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

Read: xC. Rules Empty
PostSubject: Read: xC. Rules   Read: xC. Rules EmptySun May 17, 2009 7:21 pm

Question: If rules are meant to be broken and this is just a game why the hell do we have rules.

Answer: Becuase if you wish to be on this team you have decided to take C.S. a bit more seriously than the average pubber, rules help strengthen teamwork & improve skill.

Rules:

#1. Represent xC. with pride, dont talk shit about other members on this team and do not disrespect the team itself. If you can not follow this simple rule then resign from the team and save me the hassle of removing you.

#2. If you do happen to have a problem with another member, please bring it to me.... do not share your beliefs with other members. I shall lead by example and stop posting about certain J.A.G members i do not like.

#3. Follow League Rules, While in a match all league & Competition rules must be followed.. Winning a match means nothing if the league rules it as a loss because of a small infraction of their rules.

#4. Pubbing Vs Scrim/Matches: This is meant for J.A.G Members that are in xC., while in the pub you are to represent J.A.G and follow their rules, listen to their leaders, and respect their members. The [J.A.G] Tag is to be worn at all times in the pub, if you wish to represent Both J.A.G and xC. in the pub then this is the appropriate Tag. [J.A.G] name.xC **

#5. When Downy is unavailable Mad Shef has complete control, treat him the same way you treat me, however make sure he is cool with the jokes as i am first.

#6. If going on vacation or just away for a period of time, please post it in the forums..

#7. Only xC. members are allowed to wear the xC. Tag... this includes while pugging, pubbing, scrimming or just having fun... if you are seen wearing it and not on the roster we will ask you to remove it, you will not be allowed to pug with us again, and will be banned from channel and server.

#8. No Rage Quitting.... If you leave during a practice scrim or match for any other reason than an emergency you are officially cut.

#9. If you are not on the team do not post in our forums unless you are just asking to join... this means you mikedizzle, martino and impartial..
Back to top Go down
Big|Downy
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

PostSubject: Re: Read: xC. Rules   Read: xC. Rules EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:32 am

Updated.
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: Read: xC. Rules   Read: xC. Rules EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 4:01 pm

i'd like everone in xC to take rule number 4 a lot more serous.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Read: xC. Rules   Read: xC. Rules EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 4:15 pm

thought it was xC. name #justagame
Back to top Go down
namborghini
Clan Member
Clan Member
namborghini

PostSubject: Re: Read: xC. Rules   Read: xC. Rules EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 8:23 pm

xC. name #justagame is what I use for scrims but not in the JAG pub

Jag pub i use [J.A.G] name **xC

just make sure you are [J.A.G] tagged when ur pubbing and xC. name
tagged when ur scrimming [not pointing at u matt cuz u are pwnsauce]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Read: xC. Rules   Read: xC. Rules Empty

Back to top Go down

Read: xC. Rules
Page 1 of 1