Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THIS IS WHAT WE ALL NEED!!!!

Go down 
+4
As_Long_As_You_Dead
death1*8*7
CanIJoinYourClan?
BuGz
8 posters
AuthorMessage
BuGz
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
BuGz

THIS IS WHAT WE ALL NEED!!!! Empty
PostSubject: THIS IS WHAT WE ALL NEED!!!!   THIS IS WHAT WE ALL NEED!!!! EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:08 pm

WHAT WE ALL NEED INCLUDING MYSELF IS TO STEP OUR GAME UP NOW! WE NEED TO GET THESE FORUMS POPULATED!

WE NEED TO GET THE SERVERS POPULATED! WE ALSO NEED TO GET REGULARS TO PUB IN OUR SERVERS DAILY AND WE NEED THEM TO BE ACTIVE ON OUR FORUMS AND WE NEED THEM TO APP WITH US!

WE NEED MEMBERS!

WE NEED TO GET SHIT STRAIGHT AND WE NEED DONATIONS TO HELP KEEP JAG ALIVE AND WELL!

WE ALSO NEED TO GET OUR SHIT IN LINE AND HAVE A LEGIT SYSTEM OR I CAN AND WILL BRING BACK THE STAR SYSTEM AND I WILL ENFORCE RULES ON THAT AND I WILL ENFORCE THE RANKS!

LETS ALL DO OUR PARTS IN JAG AND LETS MAKE THIS CLAN A COMMUNITY THAT PEOPLE WILL WANA COME TO AND THAT PEOPLE WILL WANA JOIN!

SO IF YOU CAN DONATE TO HELP THE SERVERS PM ME WITH WHAT YOU CAN DO! ALSO IF YOU CAN GET PEOPLE TO PLAY ON A REGULAR BASIS YOU WILL BE BETTER OFF IN JAG!

THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY! THANKS!
Back to top Go down
CanIJoinYourClan?

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHAT WE ALL NEED!!!!   THIS IS WHAT WE ALL NEED!!!! EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 4:51 pm

I think we all know what JAG needs, but the real problem is getting people to make changes to get what it is we need
Back to top Go down
death1*8*7
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
death1*8*7

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHAT WE ALL NEED!!!!   THIS IS WHAT WE ALL NEED!!!! EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 5:50 pm

i think we can bring ppl no prob, we just gotta get unlazy and start wanting to do this, so if ur in vent and talk to us then u got free time i dont wanna see someone playing poker and he is on vent or some other game, if ur in JAG ur in CS and from now on i wanna see everyone in vent to be in the server as well if not then dont even come in vent and waste our time and space unless other wise. if i come on vent and see ppl on vent but not in there server i will take it as not wanting to help out and if i see it happen a lot i will bump u down to beginners until u get serious again. Get in the server and invite ur friends if I do it then so should all of u.
Back to top Go down
As_Long_As_You_Dead

As_Long_As_You_Dead

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHAT WE ALL NEED!!!!   THIS IS WHAT WE ALL NEED!!!! EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 9:14 pm

Me and Mark are mostly in the servers! And i beat him evrytime. It's how i got the no 1 rank Very Happy
The only JAG members i saw playing on the servers after i became a member:
death
bugz
thornton
ghostie
sinfull

Thats about it.
Back to top Go down
TRDmark-(F)att(Y)
Inactive/Admin Suspended.
TRDmark-(F)att(Y)

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHAT WE ALL NEED!!!!   THIS IS WHAT WE ALL NEED!!!! EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 9:32 pm

sorry ive been so inactive guys hav ahd alot of shit goin on lately..my #1 spot o.O once i start playin ill get it bak eZ =)
Back to top Go down
BuGz
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
BuGz

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHAT WE ALL NEED!!!!   THIS IS WHAT WE ALL NEED!!!! EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 11:22 pm

LOL FATTY FOR THE WIIIIIIIIIIIIIII NOT! FOR THE LOOOOOSE! HAHA J/K WE LOVE U!
Back to top Go down
Litsys
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHAT WE ALL NEED!!!!   THIS IS WHAT WE ALL NEED!!!! EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 11:46 pm

Haha, ACE you've never seen me in there? whats up with that?

You guys, I have secret powers I guess. Smile
Back to top Go down
S1NFULL
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
S1NFULL

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHAT WE ALL NEED!!!!   THIS IS WHAT WE ALL NEED!!!! EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 11:49 pm

O_o when i get my new computer u all will bow down to me and the # 1 rank Smile
Back to top Go down
TRDmark-(F)att(Y)
TRDmark-(F)att(Y)

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHAT WE ALL NEED!!!!   THIS IS WHAT WE ALL NEED!!!! EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 7:22 pm

lol bugz..mite hav 2 own 4 a sec lol
Back to top Go down
infamousthornton
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
infamousthornton

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHAT WE ALL NEED!!!!   THIS IS WHAT WE ALL NEED!!!! EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 3:06 am

Bitches!! I seriously agree with you bugz. Anyways fuckers and fuckets. and any fuckwads out there *cough --fatty-- cough*

Now that I'll have a laptop that I can use when I want. I'll be in the fucking servers more. Not just the surf, mind you. I'll also be inviting most if not all of my friends to come hang with us and chill and shit. Maybe get some bitches up on the forums.
Back to top Go down
As_Long_As_You_Dead

As_Long_As_You_Dead

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHAT WE ALL NEED!!!!   THIS IS WHAT WE ALL NEED!!!! EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 4:55 pm

Litsys wrote:
Haha, ACE you've never seen me in there? whats up with that?

You guys, I have secret powers I guess. Smile

oh lol sorry i forgot you man Very Happy
Back to top Go down
As_Long_As_You_Dead

As_Long_As_You_Dead

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHAT WE ALL NEED!!!!   THIS IS WHAT WE ALL NEED!!!! EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 4:56 pm

Bitches would be nice...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHAT WE ALL NEED!!!!   THIS IS WHAT WE ALL NEED!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

THIS IS WHAT WE ALL NEED!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Just a Game :: Suggestions :: What do we Need?-
Jump to: