Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I changed my name

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Deadpool
Clan Member
Clan Member
Deadpool

I changed my name Empty
PostSubject: I changed my name   I changed my name EmptyThu May 07, 2009 11:00 am

From Raiden to Deadpool.

Deal with it, punks. Smile

Thx for the name change baby cakes.
Back to top Go down
Ecko_-
Clan Officer
Clan Officer
Ecko_-

I changed my name Empty
PostSubject: Re: I changed my name   I changed my name EmptyThu May 07, 2009 12:57 pm

lol you loser
Back to top Go down
Quiksilver
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

I changed my name Empty
PostSubject: Re: I changed my name   I changed my name EmptyThu May 07, 2009 3:29 pm

hahah....influenced much by a certain movie???

nah, deadpool is a cool name, he was my favorite character to play with in the X-men 2 video game for PS2
Back to top Go down
infamousthornton
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
infamousthornton

I changed my name Empty
PostSubject: Re: I changed my name   I changed my name EmptyThu May 07, 2009 3:37 pm

I like how ryan reynolds plays him in Origins
Back to top Go down
Quiksilver
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

I changed my name Empty
PostSubject: Re: I changed my name   I changed my name EmptyThu May 07, 2009 3:39 pm

i still have yet to see that movie...i heard from good friends and brother that it wasn't worth the money...
Back to top Go down
infamousthornton
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
infamousthornton

I changed my name Empty
PostSubject: Re: I changed my name   I changed my name EmptyThu May 07, 2009 3:39 pm

Oh, and its said that he will have his own origins movie too, along with almost all the other main characters

Thats pretty cool
Back to top Go down
Quiksilver
Clan Officer
Clan Officer

I changed my name Empty
PostSubject: Re: I changed my name   I changed my name EmptyThu May 07, 2009 3:46 pm

wow...but he's not really an x-men. he's part of a different squad i believe...(i'm guessing from what I read off of something years ago)
Back to top Go down
Deadpool
Clan Member
Clan Member
Deadpool

I changed my name Empty
PostSubject: Re: I changed my name   I changed my name EmptyThu May 07, 2009 3:48 pm

The movie was garbage, simple as that. I changed my name to deadpool because I've been reading my Deadpool comics a lot lately, and I remembered why he was the greatest marvel character ever.
Back to top Go down
infamousthornton
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
infamousthornton

I changed my name Empty
PostSubject: Re: I changed my name   I changed my name EmptyThu May 07, 2009 7:19 pm

He was never really an x-men until AFTER the WEAPONX project where that striker dude pretty much beat the shit out of him, fucked up his face and gave him wolverines healing abbilities.

The origins movie fucked it over by giving him a shitload of powers...which is gay as fuck...

and

The origins movie was kinda different from what you saw in the 2nd movie. Which made me a bit mad....

In my opinion. Either rip it or wait till it comes out on DVD till you see it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I changed my name Empty
PostSubject: Re: I changed my name   I changed my name Empty

Back to top Go down

I changed my name
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Just a Game :: [J.A.G] Just a Game! :: News-
Jump to: