Just a Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember ITS JUST A GAME!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

banned for no reason :\

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dys

banned for no reason :\ Empty
PostSubject: banned for no reason :   banned for no reason :\ EmptyMon May 04, 2009 6:17 pm

dys wrote:
Name of Banned Player! - Die Sielder von Catan.dys
SteamID - 0:1:82835
Reason you were Banned? - I clutched the round
Amount of Time Banned for - tell a comet hits the earth and kills everything. aka forever
Admin who Banned you! - shizno
Time of Ban - 2-3 days ago late night.

k well it started last night this guy gray fox kept team flashing t spawn everyround. I asked the admin 2-4 rounds in a row to do something never did anything. then I said if he keeps team flashing i'm going to spam music so admin warns him.

the round in question I go outside to inner, bomb goes outside by stairs and dies. I kill someone pushing squeeky, I hear someone on roof outside rathers. I go out connecter kill a guy by red poll outside. then kill another guy on small window room roof then go towards bomb spraying every box trying to find last guy but didn't hit anything. then walk to house outside and peek by stairs and kill last guy. then banned

i've been playing for 1.6 for 6 years and year and a half before that 1.3-1.5 started playing caleague pre 1.6 have completed atlest 10 seasons of cal open.
some teams i've been on
SureShot utah lan team
banned for no reason :\ 291nzew
sureshot cevo im pic. the team won cevo a season 2 before I joined them so they got moved up to main after pic.
banned for no reason :\ 24op0gl
cal main cevo main
Kinetix utah team
cal im 2-0 moved up cal main
banned for no reason :\ 2vw7p1u
cal main/ cevo main next season finished 4th in playoffs
banned for no reason :\ 2d8ml2e this is the last season I played with them when we finished 4th in main playoffs
I have 100's of screenshots of matches if you want to see any.

here is pic of my cal im team when valve switched from wonid 1.5 to steamid 1.6
banned for no reason :\ 2qns7cl
Back to top Go down
infamousthornton
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
infamousthornton

PostSubject: Re: banned for no reason :\   banned for no reason :\ EmptyFri May 08, 2009 1:01 pm

Did you check your cstrike folder for pictures? Check to see if you have two pictures there, on the bottom left (where the chat usually is) there should be your information [Admin who banned, Reason, SteamID, etc]

If you post those on here then it makes it easier for us to unban you.

Sorry to hear you got banned though.
Back to top Go down
dys

PostSubject: Re: banned for no reason :\   banned for no reason :\ EmptyFri May 08, 2009 2:24 pm

death told me I was not banshoted there are no pictures. it doesn't matter anymore you guys got a new server so i'm not banned. and it's not the greatest server so I won't be playing in there as much anymore your old server was a lot better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: banned for no reason :\   banned for no reason :\ Empty

Back to top Go down

banned for no reason :\
Page 1 of 1